It's exciting to start up your own business, but it's also a huge step, with lots of legal, financial and business planning to consider. And that's where we come in.
Our experts have helped hundreds of business start-ups in Derby and the wider region, helping ambitious entrepreneurs bring their exciting visions to life.
Our business start-up service covers:
- tailored small-business advice;
- creating a solid foundation by helping you develop business plans and cash flows;
- choosing your type of business structure, from sole trader to limited company;
- advising on the best sources of finance and drawing up the necessary proposals;
- forming your company with Companies House and registering with HM Revenue & Customs;
- setting up an accounts recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements;
- setting up your accountancy software or cloud accounting;
- sorting out your payroll, bookkeeping and VAT requirements;
- advising on all aspects of business compliance and administration.