Nobody likes to think about dying, but we all want to make sure our families – and not the taxman – will benefit from what we leave behind.
The UK tax system is complicated, but we can make things simpler. As experts in inheritance tax (IHT) and estate planning, we'll explain your options in a really clear way, help you plan for the future and give you and your family peace of mind.
A complete, personalised inheritance tax planning service
We're here to help you provide for your family in the long term by:
- planning and reviewing the provisions in your will;
- making full use of available exemptions and reliefs;
- working out how much inheritance tax you're likely to pay;
- getting the most out of lifetime transfers between family members by using lower tax rates;
- advising on transfers of agricultural or business property;
- advising on transfers of assets into the right trust (an easy and tax efficient way to set aside assets for future beneficiaries outside the inheritance tax net);
- explaining how your inheritance tax relates to other taxes;
- considering your future needs and requirements, helping you plan for retirement